Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Folk Art Diorama Complete- New Photos

My folk art diorama Devil Looking for Trouble in a Small Town is finally complete.  The glue is still drying on the final addition to the diorama.  I'll be adding photos for the next couple of posts.

I've had a number of people offer interesting projections as to what they think the piece might mean.  I invite my readers to ponder on what they take from the piece and offer their thoughts on it in the comments section.  I'll blog on my thoughts about it in my next post. 

It is hard to find the comments section on this blog.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and find the tiny blue word, comments.  Click on comments, when it comes up, click on add a comment.  A box will open that allows you to input a comment.  When you complete the comment, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and input your email address and hit send.

The overall dimensions of the diorama: 24" w x 12" h  x 12" d.  I'll post a metric conversion later.  I need to figure it out on a calculator.

The bottom photo is the back of the diorama.

No comments: