Sunday, March 25, 2012

Update on Diorama and an Experiment

I have completed painting the detail of largest building of the diorama.  That would be the beige building shape in the background of this photo.  I have not taken any pictures yet.  But hopefully I will have more pictures for you next time I post.

Now for the experiment:  Make a quick sketch of the building shape and add draw in your own details.  I will post a picture of my painted building some time mid-morning on Wednesday morning (Eastern Daylight Time).  You can look at earlier blog posts   March 3rd blog post to find the shape of the building.  Check to see how your picture resembles or differs from my painted building.  Let  me know how you did with this experiment by using the contents comments section or you can email me at carolstheartist@gmail.com.

To post a comment click on the tiny blue word "comments" at the bottom of the blog page.  That will open up a page that says "Post a Comment".  Click on the words "Post a Comment".   A box will open that will allow you to post a comment.  Please note: comments are moderated and will not appear immediately.  I'd love to hear from some of my readers.  I watch my stats.  I know you are out there.


No comments: