Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Diorama Update and Competition Voting reminder - Photo

About That Flying Dream.
No photos of the new diorama today.  In spite of my optimistic plans for this week, I find that time has not been on my side.  Something that I thought was going to take twenty minutes turned into a half day event.  The rest of the day was spent on errands.  However, today, tomorrow and Friday are relatively clear, so I plan to spend most of that time in the studio.  I may yet get to complete the goblins portion of the diorama this week.

The voting for the Mystery Build art competition voting ends Nov. 20th.  The main prize is awarded by jury.  There is also a People's Choice prize that is awarded through public voting.  The voting ends tomorrow.  My diorama is titled  About That Flying Dream".  It is project number 37 which is on page 2.  I have included a link to the voting site:http://mysterybuild.com/    I don't recall exact date but the winners of the competition will be announced soon. 

No comments: